Please feel free to leave a message here.
|Talk page archives||Archive date|
I think it's a better idea if you could upload your screens as stock as possible, i.e, without the custom icons, as they do not come as part of the OS and hence distort an otherwise good image. X010 (talk) 21:51, 26 June 2019 (BST)
- Yeah, please keep icons for third party software, or software that does not come with the OS off your screenshots. WILSON2bGg - Plagiarism Police (talk) 22:19, 26 June 2019 (BST)
- @WILSON2bGg @x010 You want me to do a clean install? THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING HATE. Being forced to do something just for some screenshots.
- As an alternative, can I upload the images from BetaWiki while giving credit?--MCpillager - ARCC (talk) 15:57, 4 July 2019 (BST)
- You could just delete the icons for third party software. There’s no one forcing you, you don’t have to make a new one if you don’t want. I just wouldn’t use it for anything as it might confuse people into thinking said third party software might come with the OS. So just delete the third party icons and we’ll be good. WILSON2bGg - Plagiarism Police (talk) 16:37, 4 July 2019 (BST)
- I'd agree with WILSON2bGg - you don't actually have to go all the way to reinstall the OS. Deleting the custom icons should be pretty painless - you can quickly restore them from the Recycle Bin once that's done. X010 (talk) 22:17, 4 July 2019 (BST)
I warned you several times not to bring BetaWiki stuff here, and now you're harassing people. "Go die" is a term which I'm not prepared to accept on this wiki, and I've hence blocked you for a week. You may appeal here on your talk page if required.
- @x010 I just want peace and not war. Go tell those fucking BetaWiki admins about that. And for the others, we already managed to get 10 Pillage-Haters globally banned.--MCpillager - ARCC (talk) 12:08, 3 July 2019 (BST)
- Also we are holding a peace conference here: http://us20.chatzy.com/21579730561817#0.--MCpillager - ARCC (talk) 12:25, 3 July 2019 (BST)
- How is that relevant to what I have blocked you for - harassing other users and spreading non-BA Wiki issues here? It does not matter who is being targeted - harassment isn't the right way. And I can't do anything with your "peace conference" either, and the Fandom link makes little sense to me... X010 (talk) 12:50, 3 July 2019 (BST)
- @x010 i would like to appeal. sorry for any inconvenience, i am short-tempered.--MCpillager - ARCC (talk) 16:44, 3 July 2019 (BST)
- On what basis do you think I should unblock you? X010 (talk) 17:28, 3 July 2019 (BST)
- @x010 nvm, imma wait out my 5-day block.--MCpillager - ARCC (talk) 15:55, 4 July 2019 (BST)
- Also @X010 the latest leaked builds are not updated, Windows 95 build 263 has leaked today.--MCpillager - Perfection (talk) 04:52, 6 July 2019 (BST)
- Ok, we can deal with it, you don't need to bug us to make changes you can't make as of right now. WILSON2bGg - Plagiarism Police (talk) 06:42, 6 July 2019 (BST)