Microsoft KB Archive/174901
Article ID: 174901
Article Last Modified on 1/20/2007
- Microsoft Greetings Workshop 2.0 Deluxe Edition
This article was previously published under Q174901
After creating and saving a baby announcement using one of the multimedia templates, you may not be able to reopen the document. Additionally, you may receive the following error message:
NOTE: This error occurs only with the multimedia templates that are available with Greetings Workshop 2.0 Deluxe.
There is a problem with one of the baby announcement templates. To find this template, follow these steps:
- Start Greetings Workshop Deluxe.
- Click on Multimedia Greetings.
- Click on Announcements.
- Click on New Baby/Adoption.
- Click the template previewed in the second column in the second row. The message begins as "Once upon a time, the stork delivered ..."
You will be able to open, edit, send and save this greeting. However, you will not be able to reopen the saved greeting.
Recreate your greeting or use a different template.
This problem was corrected in Microsoft Greetings Workshop 2.0a Deluxe.
Additional query words: gw2 gw2dlx hang gpf greetingsw
Keywords: kbbug kberrmsg KB174901