Half-Life is a first-person shooter video game released by Valve Software on November 19, 1998. It is powered by the proprietary GoldSrc engine, which is based off the Quake engine with support for decals, beams, local palettes, 16-bit color and RGB lightmaps.
- Half-Life Alpha (version 0.52 - September 4, 1997)
- Half-Life Alpha (version 1.07 - late 1997 or early 1998)
- Half-Life: Day One (build 676 - August 31, 1998)
- Half-Life 1.0 (build 738 - November 1, 1998)
- DreamcastLeak (build 1672 - May 23, 2001)
For WON and early Steam versions of the game, build number starts from October 24, 1996. For late versions it starts from December 26, 1996.