Microsoft KB Archive/251837
Article ID: 251837
Article Last Modified on 3/6/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server
This article was previously published under Q251837
Conference participants that attempt to join an online conference may receive the following Web page error message:
The following event is also generated within the application log:
This behavior occurs because the Microsoft Exchange 2000 Conference Management Service is not able to log on to the administrator-defined Site Conference calendar mailbox.
To resolve this behavior, verify the following items on the computer where the Site Conference mailbox is located:
- Verify that the Mailbox Store has been mounted, and that the Information Store has been started.
- Ensure that the Site Conference mailbox is not "hidden".
- Verify the following permissions for the Site Conference mailbox:
- Exchange domain servers, Exchange enterprise servers group, and the user should have "Read", "Full mailbox access", and "Send as" rights.
- Administrators, Domain Administrators, Enterprise Administrators, and
SERVERNAME$should have all permissions except "Full access", "Send as", and "Associated external account."
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
253909 Conferencing Service unable to log on to the Exchange Information Store
Additional query words: exch2kp2w XCCC
Keywords: kberrmsg kbprb KB251837