Microsoft KB Archive/925453
Article ID: 925453
Article Last Modified on 2/26/2007
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
This article contains details about Report Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. This article also describes the hotfixes and the updates that are included in Report Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.
Build number of Report Update Rollup 1
The build number of Report Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 is 3.0.5300.1301.
Comprehensive list of issues that are fixed in Report Update Rollup 1 for Dynamics Microsoft CRM 3.0
Report Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 contains fixes for the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
913084 The sales stage values are blank when you print the "Competitor Win Loss Detail" report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
913330 Reporting Services error message when the Service Activity report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM is grouped by week: "SET DATEFIRST 0 is out of range"
Repport Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 also contains fixes for the following issues:
- If you set the Created On Date parameter to Today to filter records in the "Account Summary" report, no record is returned.
- The value in the %Overall Revenue field is incorrectly calculated in the "Lead Source Effectiveness" report. For example, you take the following actions:
- You qualify a lead that contains a lead source to an opportunity.
- You set estimated revenue for the opportunity to $1,000.00.
- You close the opportunity by using the Status Reason value of Won.
- You set actual revenue to $350.
- You run the "Lead Source Effectiveness" report.
- The value in the Total service activity count field is incorrectly calculated in the "Service Activity Volume" report. For example, if you have a service activity that contains more than one assigned resource, the service activity is incorrectly counted two times in the Total service activity count field.
- The "No Case Data" English string and the "No Account Data" English string are not available for localization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 reports. If you run an account or a case report that does not contain data, the "No Case Data" string or the "No Account Data" string is returned. However, the strings are not available for localization.
- If you sort data by clicking the grid header of a report on a localized version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you receive the following error message:
The following reports are affected:
- Top Knowledge Articles Detail
- Neglected Lead Details
- Neglected Case Details
- If you group the "Service Activity Volume" report by users in the Turkish version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you receive the following error message: Note In Turkish, "Servis Aktivitesi Hacmi" means "Service Activity Volume."
- If you click a column header in the "Opportunity data" subreport of the "Lead Source Effectiveness" report, you receive the following error message: For example, you receive this error message if you click the data in the %Overall Revenue field in the "Lead Source Effectiveness" report, and then you click a column header in the "Opportunity data" subreport.
- If you click a column header in the "Competitor Win Loss" report in the Turkish version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you receive the following error message:
- If you sort reports by clicking a column header in the subreport of the "Product by Contact" report in the localized versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you receive the following error message:
For example, you receive this error message in the Turkish version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 if you take the following actions:
- You open the "Opportunity data" subreport of the "Product by Contact" report.
- You click a column header in the "Opportunity data" subreport.
- When you click a column header in a subreport of the "Product by Contact" report, you receive one of the following error messages:
For example, you receive this error message if you take the following actions:
- You click Opportunities in the Display list in the "Product by Contact" report.
- You click View Report.
- You click Show All.
- You click a column header in the "Products by Name: Opportunities" subreport.
- If you click the %Overall Revenue column header in the "Lead Source Effectiveness" report in the Norwegian version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you receive the following error message: Note In Norwegian, "Effektivitet for kundeemnekilde" means "Lead Source Effectiveness."
- If you click a graph in the "Neglected Cases" report in the Portuguese version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you receive the following error message: Note In Portuguese, "Casos Negligenciados" means "Neglected Cases."
- The "Not Specified" English string is not available for localization in the "Neglected Accounts" report.
- If you try to print a report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you cannot print the report as expected. For example, the report cannot be printed. Or, the report is truncated on one page, and the report is then continued on another page. When this problem occurs, you are prompted to load 8.3-by-11-inch paper into the printer, and you receive the following error message:
A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, it is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply it only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 update that contains this hotfix.
To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Customer Support Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Note In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
The English version of this rollup has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Account distribution detail.rdl||Not Applicable||109,237||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Account distribution.rdl||Not Applicable||64,930||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Account overview sub-report.rdl||Not Applicable||173,063||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Account overview.rdl||Not Applicable||12,360||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Account summary sub-report.rdl||Not Applicable||86,991||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Account summary.rdl||Not Applicable||39,830||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign activity status detail.rdl||Not Applicable||25,540||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign activity status sub-report.rdl||Not Applicable||57,892||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign activity status.rdl||Not Applicable||11,946||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign comparison.rdl||Not Applicable||81,621||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign opportunity estimated revenue detail.rdl||Not Applicable||18,805||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign opportunity realized revenue detail.rdl||Not Applicable||18,495||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign performance sub-report.rdl||Not Applicable||146,507||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign performance.rdl||Not Applicable||11,999||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign placed order detail.rdl||Not Applicable||16,769||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign response detail.rdl||Not Applicable||24,434||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Campaign task detail.rdl||Not Applicable||25,453||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Case summary table detail.rdl||Not Applicable||60,957||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Case summary table.rdl||Not Applicable||90,352||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Competitor win loss details.rdl||Not Applicable||80,559||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Competitor win loss.rdl||Not Applicable||50,235||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Invoice status detail.rdl||Not Applicable||63,644||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Invoice status.rdl||Not Applicable||31,996||19-Sep-2006||23:15||Not Applicable|
|Lead source effectiveness.rdl||Not Applicable||105,536||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Neglected accounts detail.rdl||Not Applicable||89,157||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Neglected accounts.rdl||Not Applicable||35,294||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Neglected cases detail.rdl||Not Applicable||108,472||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Neglected cases.rdl||Not Applicable||93,885||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Neglected leads detail.rdl||Not Applicable||70,634||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Neglected leads.rdl||Not Applicable||42,260||27-Sep-2006||23:28||Not Applicable|
|Products by account detail.rdl||Not Applicable||215,221||27-Sep-2006||08:29||Not Applicable|
|Products by account.rdl||Not Applicable||53,330||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Products by contact detail.rdl||Not Applicable||219,510||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Products by contact.rdl||Not Applicable||53,284||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Sales history detail.rdl||Not Applicable||107,903||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Sales history.rdl||Not Applicable||31,391||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Sales pipeline detail.rdl||Not Applicable||92,003||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Sales pipeline.rdl||Not Applicable||108,506||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Service activity volume detail.rdl||Not Applicable||100,123||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Service activity volume.rdl||Not Applicable||65,806||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Top knowledge base articles detail.rdl||Not Applicable||90,349||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|Top knowledge base articles.rdl||Not Applicable||59,488||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
|User summary.rdl||Not Applicable||28,271||27-Sep-2006||23:29||Not Applicable|
This rollup contains a self-extracting package file. After you extract the contents of the package file, follow these steps to install the updated reports on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Web client:
- Copy the .rdl report files to the root directory of the C drive.
- Click Workplace, and then click Reports.
- In the Category list, click Reports.
Note Some updated reports are hidden reports. Therefore, you must also click Hidden Reports in the Category list to update a hidden report.
- In the Entity list, click the entity for the report that you want to update. For example, to update the "Account Summary" report, click the Account entity.
- Click the report that you want to update, click More Actions, and then click Edit Report.
- In the Report:
Report_Namedialog box, click File in the Report Type pane, and then click Browse.
Note In this dialog box name,
Report_Name represents the actual report name.
- Select the report that you copied in step 1, and then click Save and Close.
Note To revert to the original report file, repeat steps 2 through 7, but select the original .rdl file in step 7. By default, the original .rdl file is in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Reports\MSCRM
You must have Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 installed to apply this rollup.
If you are prompted, restart the computer after you apply this rollup.
To remove this rollup, follow the steps in the "Installation information" section to reinstall the original reports.
For more information about known issues, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
927108 Error message when you try to install the Update Rollup 1 for the Microsoft CRM 3.0 client for Microsoft Office Outlook: "Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Client for Microsoft Office Outlook"
Keywords: kbhotfixserver kbqfe kberrmsg kbmbsreports kbinfo kbmbsmigrate KB925453