Microsoft KB Archive/93086
Article ID: 93086
Article Last Modified on 11/17/2003
- Microsoft Windows 3.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 3.11 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.1
This article was previously published under Q93086
The Okidata OL-830/PS printer driver available from the Microsoft Windows Driver Library does not retain changes made in the Printer Setup dialog box. Any changes made in this dialog box revert to the default settings after you choose the OK button.
To correct this problem, obtain the OL830525.WPD file dated 8/12/92 from Okidata Technical Support.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the Okidata OL830/PS printer driver. We are researching this problem and will post new information here as it becomes available.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- Install the Okidata OL-830/PS driver.
- In the Control Panel window, choose the Printers icon.
- Select the Okidata OL830/PS, and choose the Setup button.
- Change any of the options shown, and choose the OK button.
- Choose the Setup button again; note that no changes were saved.
Additional query words: wfw wfwg 3.10 win31 3.11