Microsoft KB Archive/50259
Article ID: 50259
Article Last Modified on 2/27/2007
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0a
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0b
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.0
This article was previously published under Q50259
If you create a custom form and the Auto Tab option is set in a field, the RETURN key has no effect on that field once the form is installed in Mail. This limitation is necessary for fields such as the Subject, which are only one-line text fields.
If the RETURN key does not advance to a new line in a scrollable field, do the following:
- Open the form in the Forms Designer.
- Select the field tool and double-click on the field in question.
- Make sure that the Auto Tab option is not selected.
- Compile and reinstall the form.
Additional query words: 2.00 2.00a 2.00b 3.00