Microsoft KB Archive/252382
Article ID: 252382
Article Last Modified on 11/23/2004
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q252382
If you are working in a PowerPoint presentation that contains a Microsoft Excel worksheet object, the number of rows and columns displayed and the size of the fonts may change when you edit the object.
This problem may occur if the following conditions are true:
- You insert an Excel worksheet object into a presentation that contains more than one slide.
- You resize the Excel worksheet object so that only part of the rows and columns are displayed.
- You select another slide in the presentation.
- You reselect the slide with the embedded Excel worksheet object.
- You double-click the Excel worksheet object.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a).
To obtain SR-1/SR-1a, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
245025 OFF2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a)
To temporarily work around these problems, follow these steps:
- After you resize the Excel worksheet object, click the slide.
- Double-click the Excel worksheet object.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: xl20 ppt20 embed object resize activate open edit tiny
Keywords: kbbug kbfix kbqfe KB252382