Microsoft KB Archive/155743
From BetaArchive Wiki
Article ID: 155743
Article Last Modified on 10/28/2006
- Microsoft Exchange Server 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q155743
After you perform a Directory Import in the Exchange Administrator program, the following error message is displayed:
The following error message appears in the Application Event Log, and in the <filename>.err file
where <x> is a larger number than <n>. The Directory Import fails.
- Highlight the cells in the empty column(s) (not the whole column),
- Click Format and click Cells.
- Under Category, select Text on the Number tab
- click OK. On the File menu, click Save as, and verify that it is being saved in .csv format.
- Close the file. Do not save when prompted, and re-run Directory Import.
NOTE: Every time this file is modified, the cells must be reformatted.
Additional query words: administrator
Keywords: kbprb kbusage KB155743