Microsoft KB Archive/933617
Article ID: 933617
Article Last Modified on 10/31/2007
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 Standard Edition
You cannot run a report in Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 Standard Edition. Instead, ISA Server 2006 indefinitely displays the report status as Generating on the Reports tab.
This problem may occur if the following conditions are true:
- The report is a recurring report.
- The report is configured on the Reports tab of ISA Server 2006 Management.
- You try to run the report by clicking Run Now in the Report Jobs Properties dialog box.
When these conditions are true, the ISA scheduler service does not read the report parameters. Therefore, the report task does not run.
Note This problem does not occur in ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition.
To work around this issue, restart the Microsoft ISA Server 2006 Job Scheduler service. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
- Right-click Microsoft ISA Server 2006 Job Scheduler, and then click Restart.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb KB933617