Microsoft KB Archive/932207
Article ID: 932207
Article Last Modified on 8/31/2007
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
Consider the following scenario:
- You create an account for a user ("User 1") as a delegate for a room mailbox on a computer that is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. The User 1 account has e-mail functionality enabled.
- Another user ("User 2") creates a meeting request that involves the room mailbox as the resource.
- User 1 logs on to his or her mailbox to receive the forwarded e-mail message from User 2 that asks for the resource to be approved.
When User 1 tries to open the forwarded e-mail message to accept or to deny the resource request, User 1 may receive the following error message:
To resolve this problem, download and install Update Rollup 3 for Exchange 2007.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
935999 Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange 2007
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbqfe kbexpertiseinter KB932207