Microsoft KB Archive/931703
Article ID: 931703
Article Last Modified on 3/17/2007
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Starter
When you create a Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE) image file on a hard disk in Windows Vista, and then you try to add a package to the image file, you may receive the following Stop error message:
This problem occurs if the hard disk is not formatted by using the NTFS file system.
To resolve this problem, convert the file system of the hard disk to NTFS. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start , type command in the Start Search box, right-click Command Prompt in the Programs list, and then click Run as administrator.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbprb KB931703