Microsoft KB Archive/931694
Article ID: 931694
Article Last Modified on 11/20/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
When the wireless feature starts on your Zune 30GB device, audio playback stutters briefly.
THINGS TO TRY
- When you notice the wireless feature starting, wait five seconds before you play content or before you resume audio playback.
The wireless feature may start in the following situations:
- You turned on the wireless feature, and then you reset the device.
- You turned on the wireless feature, and then the device resumed from a suspended state.
- You turned on the wireless feature, turned on TV Out, and then turned off TV Out.
- You turned off the wireless feature, and then you again turned on the wireless feature from the Settings menu.
After the wireless feature starts, the wireless icon appears in the lower-right section of the screen. Typically, the wireless icon appears in approximately five seconds.
Keywords: kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB931694