Microsoft KB Archive/931470
Article ID: 931470
Article Last Modified on 2/22/2007
- Microsoft Money 2007 Premium
- Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
When you start or use Microsoft Money 2007, you may receive the Content Advisor dialog box that contains the following message:
If you select Always allow this Web page to be viewed or Always allow this Web site to be viewed, you receive the following error message:
This issue may occur if the Content Advisor is incompatible with Money 2007.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- On Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the Content tab, click Disable.
- Enter the supervisor password, and then click OK three times.
To work around this issue and to continue to use Content Advisor, click Allow viewing only this time, and then click OK every time that you start Money 2007.
Additional query words: block stop alert warning rating
Keywords: kbtshoot kberrmsg kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB931470