Microsoft KB Archive/931431
Article ID: 931431
Article Last Modified on 2/1/2007
- Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
You create a form template that contains a rich text box in Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007. The rich text box has a height that uses a unit of measurement other than px. You publish the form to the form server. When you open the published form in a browser, you experience the following behavior:
- You cannot type text in the rich text box.
- The rich text box has a double border.
- You receive script error messages that resemble the following: Note To see the script error messages, double-click the error icon on the Windows Internet Explorer status bar.
To work around this issue, set the height of the rich text box by using the px unit of measurement.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertiseinter KB931431