Microsoft KB Archive/931244
Article ID: 931244
Article Last Modified on 3/8/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you try to update a Desktop Configuration Server, you receive the following error message:
This behavior occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The server Type is configured as Standard HTTP Server.
- The path of the .xml file in the Web server is invalid.
To work around this behavior, update the path of the .xml file. If the path of the .xml file contains a space, replace the space with %20. For example, replace /content/Softricity Inc/sft_application.xml with /content/Softricity%20Inc/sft_applications.xml.
To locate the .xml file, follow these steps:
- In SoftGrid Client Management, expand SoftGrid on localhost, and then expand Desktop Configuration Servers.
- Right-click the appropriate desktop configuration server, and then click Properties.
Note There may be several desktop configuration servers in the list.
The following options are available:
- Host Name
You can use Path to update the path of the .xml file.
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB931244