Microsoft KB Archive/931120
Article ID: 931120
Article Last Modified on 4/19/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you try to start the Microsoft SoftGrid Client or when you update a Desktop Configuration Server from the SoftGrid Client Management console, the application does not respond and you receive the following error message?
When this problem occurs, the following entry is logged in the SoftGrid Client log file (Sftlog.txt):
Additionally, the following entry is logged in the SoftGrid Virtual Application Server log file (Sft-server.log):
This problem may occur if the following conditions are true.
Streaming and Loading
- The SoftGrid Client network has lost its connection. Additionally, the Minimal Disconnected Operation procedure is expired or disabled.
- The port that is specified in the HREF attribute of the CODEBASE element is not the SoftGrid Virtual Application Server port.
- The SoftGrid Client network has lost its connection.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB931120