Microsoft KB Archive/931106
Article ID: 931106
Article Last Modified on 3/8/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you install the Microsoft SoftGrid Virtual Application Server, the installation fails. You receive the following error message:
This problem may occur if the following conditions are true:
- The Administrator account or the password is not valid.
- Microsoft SQL Server Security Authentication is configured for Windows only. Authentication must be configured for SQL Server and for Windows.
Verify that the Administrator account and the password are correct. If this problem still occurs, follow these steps:
- In SQL Server, start Enterprise Manager.
- Expand Microsoft SQL Servers, expand SQL Server Group, and then expand
server_name, and then click Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- For Authentication, click to select SQL Server and Windows.
- Click OK to commit changes.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB931106