Microsoft KB Archive/931047
Article ID: 931047
Article Last Modified on 2/19/2007
- PolicyMaker Standard Edition 2.0
- Profile Maker Professional 8.0
On a computer that has PolicyMaker or Profile Maker installed, the Security Group filter does not display the selected group name.
This issue occurs because the Security Group filter incorrectly reads the .xml file that contains the selected group name.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Download an updated Security Group filter file from the following Web address:
- Rename the file as Filter.ocx.
- Replace the existing Filter.ocx file with the new Filter.ocx file.
Note Typically, the existing Filter.ocx file is located in the following folder:
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB931047