Microsoft KB Archive/930412
Article ID: 930412
Article Last Modified on 11/16/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 8GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 80GB Digital Media Player
When you play audio files, video files, podcasts, or the radio on your Zune device, the audio playback is faint or is heard only from the left earphone.
This behavior occurs when the earphone’s minijack plug is not fully inserted into the headphone jack on the Zune device.
THINGS TO TRY
- Fully insert the minijack plug into the headphone jack. When the minijack plug is fully inserted, the outer casing of the plug will be flush with the device.
Keywords: kbzuneaccessories kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB930412