Microsoft KB Archive/928992
Article ID: 928992
Article Last Modified on 10/25/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
When you start Microsoft Office Accounting Express, or when you print a report in Accounting Express, you receive the following error message:
If you click the link to view the report data, an error message that resembles the following message appears:
Additionally, Accounting Express stops responding.
The problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2005 on a computer.
- You select to use the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Desktop Edition (also known as MSDE) when you install Accounting Express on the computer.
- You uninstall SQL Server 2005.
This problem occurs because key components that are used by Accounting Express are deleted when you uninstall SQL Server 2005.
To resolve this problem, uninstall Accounting Express, and then reinstall Accounting Express.
Additional query words: MOA
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbprb kbmbsmigrate KB928992