Microsoft KB Archive/928987
Article ID: 928987
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
You have a combination chart that contains a data series in a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 workbook. In this case, the data series may not be plotted as expected. For example, only one point of the data series may be plotted in the chart.
This issue may occur when the data series is plotted on the secondary axis.
To work around this issue, move the data series to the primary axis. To do this, follow these steps:
- Right-click the data series in the chart, and then click Format Data Series.
- Click Series Options.
- Click Primary Axis under Plot Series On, and then click Close.
For more information about a combination chart, follow these steps:
- Click Microsoft Office Excel Help, or press F1.
- Type combination chart in the Search box, and then click Search.
Additional query words: excel2007 excel2k7 excel12 xl2007 xl2k7 xl12
Keywords: kbtshoot kbchart kbformat kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB928987