Microsoft KB Archive/928685
Article ID: 928685
Article Last Modified on 11/16/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 80GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 8GB Digital Media Player
As you use your Zune device, you receive the following error message:
This behavior occurs because the Zune device initiates an operation, such as a Zune device software restoration.
THINGS TO TRY
- The Zune device is functioning as expected. Wait for the device to complete the current operation. If the Zune device is connected to a computer, do not disconnect the device.
For more information about how to restore a device, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
927001 How to restore your Zune device software
Keywords: kberrmsg kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB928685