Microsoft KB Archive/927962
Article ID: 927962
Article Last Modified on 2/7/2007
- ProClarity Analytic Server
When you try to browse the ProClarity Analytics Server Web site by using the German version of Netscape 7.1, you receive the following error message:
The error message prompts you to update the browser to one of the following:
- Netscape 7.1 or a later version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or a later version
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- In a text editor such as Notepad, open the PGlobal.asp file. By default, this file is located in the following folder:
- Find the line that contains the following number:
- Replace 20030624 with 20030619.
- Save and then close the file.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb KB927962