Microsoft KB Archive/927949
Article ID: 927949
Article Last Modified on 2/7/2007
- ProClarity Analytic Server
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.1
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.2
A shared item that is associated with a Briefing Book may no longer appear in the "My Items" folder or in the "Page Items" folder in the Setup Panel. This issue occurs after you use the Change Connection Information Wizard to direct the Briefing Book to a new server in ProClarity Web Professional.
This issue occurs because the scope of the shared item is set to Cube only. When the scope of a shared item is set to Cube only, the shared item is limited to a cube that matches the catalog, the cube, and the dimension from which the shared item was created. If the scope of a shared item is set to All cubes, the shared item is available to all catalogs and to all cubes that contain that dimension.
To resolve this issue, set the scope of the shared item to All cubes. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the "Shared Items" folder in the Setup Panel, right-click the shared item, and then click Properties.
- To change the scope from a specific cube to all cubes, click All cubes in the Scope list.
You can set the scope after a shared item is copied to a ProClarity Analytics Server server.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb KB927949