Microsoft KB Archive/927152
Article ID: 927152
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
When you apply a filter to a subreport in Microsoft Office Access 2007, you may experience the following symptoms:
- The status bar in Access 2007 displays the following flashing message:
- The status bar indicates that the status of Access 2007 continually changes. For example, the status bar alternately displays messages such as the following:
- Data that is contained in the report alternates between being visible and not being visible.
- Data that is contained in the report alternates between #Name and the actual cell value.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Open a database in Access 2007.
- Open a subreport in layout mode.
- Click a cell, and then apply a filter.
Additional query words: AC2007 ACC2007 Access2007 flickers flashing flickering
Keywords: kbtshoot kbbug kbprb kbexpertiseinter KB927152