Microsoft KB Archive/92715
Article ID: 92715
Article Last Modified on 9/20/2001
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups Connection 1.0
This article was previously published under Q92715
The following is a list of the minimum system requirements for Workgroup Connections for MS-DOS.
The client installation of Workgroup Connections for MS-DOS requires:
- MS-DOS version 3.3 or later
- An 8088/8086 or later processor
- 640K or more random-access memory (RAM) (320K of free conventional memory)
- 900K of free disk space (1.5 MB with Mail services)
- Floppy or hard disk.
- NDIS-certified network adapter
There is no server installation of Workgroup Connections for MS-DOS. You must have at least one computer with Windows for Workgroups acting as a server before Workgroup Connections can be used as a client.
Additional query words: 1.0 1.00 3.10 3.1
Keywords: kbinfo KB92715