Microsoft KB Archive/926813
Article ID: 926813
Article Last Modified on 5/14/2007
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
When you try to use a 2007 Microsoft Office program to upload a file to a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 document library, you cannot upload or save the file. The Save As dialog box points to a folder that does not exist in the Windows SharePoint Services document library. Additionally, that folder has the same name as the file that you want to upload.
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You use a Windows Vista-based computer to visit a document library that is hosted on a computer that is running Windows SharePoint Services.
- The Windows SharePoint Services site uses Windows Integrated Authentication.
- To access the Windows SharePoint Services document library, you use an account that differs from the account that you used to log on to the Windows Vista-based computer.
- The Windows SharePoint Services account and the Windows Vista-based computer account reside in the same domain as the computer that is running Windows SharePoint Services.
- You do not already have a connection to the computer that is running Windows SharePoint Services.
Note This problem does not occur if you have an existing connection to the computer that is running Windows SharePoint Services.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Additional query words: WSSv3
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB926813