Microsoft KB Archive/926801
Article ID: 926801
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
You use one of the following methods to add new personal information to a Microsoft Office Word 2007 document:
- You add the information by using the Word 2007 Quick Parts feature.
- You add the information directly to the document's properties.
However, when you save the document, the personal information is removed.
This behavior occurs after you use the Document Inspector to remove all personal information from the document by using the Document Properties and Personal Information rule. This rule is always used when you save the document. Additionally, the rule removes all personal information from the document.
To resolve this behavior, disable the Document Properties and Personal Information rule in the Document Inspector dialog box. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, point to Prepare Document, and then click Inspect Document.
- Click to clear the Document Properties and Personal Information check box.
- Click Inspect.
Additional query words: WD2007 WD2k7 WD12 Word2007 Word2k7 Word12
Keywords: kbtshoot kbproperties kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB926801