Microsoft KB Archive/926264
Article ID: 926264
Article Last Modified on 11/3/2006
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
When you convert a Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 Tools for Office InfoPath project to a Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office InfoPath project, all the non-default references are removed. Additionally, when you try to build the project, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
To work around this problem, re-add any reference that is removed during the conversion process.
Steps to reproduce this problem
- Create a Visual Studio 2003 Tools for Office InfoPath project.
- Click to create a new form template.
- Add a button control to the form template.
- Double-click the button.
- In the Button Properties dialog box, click Edit Form Code.
- In the Solution Explorer window, right-click References, and then select Add Reference.
- On the .NET tab, select System.Xml, and then click OK to add the reference to the project.
- At the top of the code window, add the following statement:
Note For Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, add the following statement:
- Build and then save the project.
- On a computer that is running Visual Studio 2005 and the updated Visual Studio Tools for Office InfoPath Toolkit, double-click the .sln file.
- On the first screen of the Visual Studio Conversion Wizard, click Finish, and then click Close.
- On the Build menu, click Build
SolutionName. You receive the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section.
SolutionNameis the placeholder for the name of the solution.
Additional query words: IP2007 InfoPath2007
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB926264