Microsoft KB Archive/926076
Article ID: 926076
Article Last Modified on 8/21/2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006
- Microsoft Office Small Business Management Edition 2006
This article describes how to issue a refund check to a customer in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting.
To issue a refund check, follow these steps in the Write Checks dialog box:
- On the Banking menu, click Write Checks.
- In the Check dialog box, select the bank account in the Bank Account box.
- In the Pay to box, enter the name of the account, or select an account.
- In the Amount box, enter the check amount.
- Leave the Items and expenses section blank.
- If you want to print the check, click to select the To be printed check box.
- Click Save and Close.
After you follow these steps, the customer account will be debited, and the bank account will be credited.
Keywords: kbmbsmigrate kbhowto KB926076