Microsoft KB Archive/92581
Article ID: 92581
Article Last Modified on 11/13/2003
- Microsoft Works 2.0a
- Microsoft Windows 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 3.1 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q92581
When printing or previewing mailing labels in Microsoft Works for Windows, you may get an extra half-line between the lines of a label if the following three conditions are all true:
- Multiple-column labels are being printed.
- The record for a label to the immediate left contains blank fields.
- The word processing document does not have a blank line after the last placeholder.
To correct this problem, place the cursor after the last placeholder in the word processing document and press RETURN to insert a blank line. The mailing labels will now print correctly.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post new information here as it becomes available.