Microsoft KB Archive/925653
Article ID: 925653
Article Last Modified on 12/3/2007
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Standard Edition
Consider the following scenario. You upgrade a Microsoft Windows 2000 Server-based computer to Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003. Then, you try to access the Remote Web Workplace. In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
This issue occurs if the Windows 2000 Server-based computer that you upgrade has all the following Windows 2000 components installed:
- Indexing Service
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Management and monitoring tools
- Microsoft Windows Message Queuing
- Networking services
- Other network file and print services
- Script Debugger
In this situation, the default.aspx page is not added to the list of default content pages for the remote virtual directory in IIS.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
ComputerName(local computer), expand Web Sites, expand Default Web Site, right-click Remote, and then click Properties.
- In the Remote Properties dialog box, click the Documents tab, and then click Add.
- In the Add Content Page dialog box, type default.aspx in the Default content page box, and then click OK two times.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb KB925653