Microsoft KB Archive/925540
Article ID: 925540
Article Last Modified on 7/17/2007
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
When you try to view the second page of e-mail activities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM by clicking Next Page in the first Activities page, you receive the following error message:
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You create some e-mail activities that contain a blank subject in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.
- You disable the Track e-mail setting.
Note To verify this setting, click Settings in Microsoft CRM, click Organization Settings, click System Settings, and then click the E-mail Tracking tab.
- You promote other e-mail activities that contain a blank subject into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook.
- The first Activities page cannot display all the e-mail activities. Therefore, some e-mail activities are displayed on the second page.
This problem is fixed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Update Rollup 2. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
927751 Update Rollup 2 is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
When this problem occurs, you receive the following error message in the platform trace:
For more information about the terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
887283 Microsoft Business Solutions CRM software hotfix and update package naming standards
Keywords: kberrmsg kbmbsemail kbhotfixserver kbqfe kbmbsmigrate kbpubtypekc KB925540