Microsoft KB Archive/925425
Article ID: 925425
Article Last Modified on 5/14/2007
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a new form library in Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
- You create a new workflow on the new form library settings page. This new workflow uses the Approval template under Settings.
- You create a new view in the form library. To do this, you select the workflow that you created from the list in the Filter section of the new view. Under the new workflow, you select not equal to. Then, you type Approved in the filter field.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message when you try to select the new view in the form library:
To work around this problem, add the integer value for the Approved string in the filter field when you create the new view. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Administrative tools, and then click SharePoint Administrator 3.0.
- In SharePoint Administrator 3.0, locate the form library next to View, click the view that you want to change, and then click Modify this view.
- In the Filter section, delete Approved from the filter field. Then, type 16.
Note The number 16 is the integer value for the Approved string.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Additional query words: WSSv3
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB925425