Microsoft KB Archive/925265
Article ID: 925265
Article Last Modified on 8/21/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006
- Microsoft Office Small Business Management Edition 2006
You change the content on the Company Home page in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007 or in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006. However, the content is reset to the default view when you open a company file.
This problem occurs if you click Close Company or you click Open Company on the File menu.
To resolve the problem, close the company file by using one of the following methods:
- Click the Close button in the upper-right corner of Accounting Professional 2007 or Small Business Accounting 2006.
- Click Exit on the File menu.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbbug kbmbsmigrate KB925265