Microsoft KB Archive/924792
Article ID: 924792
Article Last Modified on 10/3/2006
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Office 2000 Premium Edition
- Microsoft Office 2000 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business Edition
- Microsoft Office 2000 Standard Edition
This article describes how to change the font that is displayed in the Folder List pane in Microsoft Outlook 2000.
The font that is displayed in the Folder List pane in Outlook is controlled by the Microsoft Windows icon font setting. To change this setting, follow these steps:
- Open the Display Properties dialog box. To do this, click Start, click Run, type desk.cpl, and then click OK.
- In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Appearance tab, and then click Advanced.
- In the Advanced Appearance dialog box, click Icon in the Item list.
- In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.
- In the Size list, click the point size that you want to use.
Important This change does not only affect the font that is displayed in the Outlook Folder List pane. This change affects all icons in Windows.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
291006 How to change the default font of the folder list in Outlook Express
Additional query words: OL2000
Keywords: kbhowto kbinfo KB924792