Microsoft KB Archive/924223
Article ID: 924223
Article Last Modified on 10/25/2007
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition
Source: Microsoft Support
RAPID PUBLISHING ARTICLES PROVIDE INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO EMERGING OR UNIQUE TOPICS, AND MAY BE UPDATED AS NEW INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE.
- Customer got an error and wanted to print screen it.
- He clicked on Print Screen (or ALT + Print Screen) and went to Outlook
- He opened up a new email and pasted what he captured into the email
Found that, the paste key is grayed out, because what he captured did not make it into the clipboard.
Again he had to go back to the error and print screen again (or ALT + Print Screen) and then went back to email and this time the paste will work.
- Users who were using Outlook 2003 with Service Pack 2 were unable to paste a captured screen shot (ALT + PrintScrn) in outlook.
- We found that the paste button is grayed out.
- It was happening only with Outlook and it was working fine with the rest of the Office Applications.
- Started outlook in safe mode but it did not help.
- Initiated Microsoft Office Live Meeting with one of the problematic machine.
- Verified the Add-Ins in outlook (Tools --> Options --> Other --> Advanced Options --> Add-In Manager) and found the Add-Ins; SAVCORP 90, Inter woven Extension, Worksahare 3 Outlook Extensions.
- We had disabled all of the Add-Ins and tried to reproduce the issue and this time we were unable to reproduce it.
- We then enabled the Add-Ins one by one and found that the moment we enabled Workshare 3 Outlook Extensions the problem came back.
- This Add-In is used with the Delta application.
MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
Keywords: kbprb kbtshoot kbrapidpub KB924223