Microsoft KB Archive/50248
Article ID: 50248
Article Last Modified on 2/27/2007
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0a
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0b
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.0
This article was previously published under Q50248
When creating a custom form in Microsoft Mail, adding an image field allows users to paste a bitmapped graphic from the Clipboard (or Scrapbook) into the Send Screen of the form once the form is installed.
If you add a bitmapped graphic to the Send Screen when the form is being created, use a graphic overlay to seal the image in the form.
For more information on how to use image fields and graphic overlays, see the Appendix "Using Custom Forms in Microsoft Mail" in the "Microsoft Mail Network Manager's Guide."
For example, you can incorporate a company logo in the Send Screen of a custom form by doing the following:
- Create the logo in a graphics application.
- Copy the logo to the Clipboard.
- When you are editing the Send Screen of the custom form, paste the graphic anywhere in the Send Screen.
- Frame the imported logo with a graphic overlay. Once the form is installed, the logo of the company will be displayed every time a user selects this form to send a message.
Additional query words: 2.00 2.00a 2.00b 3.00 bit-map bitmap