Microsoft KB Archive/36561
Article ID: 36561
Article Last Modified on 1/18/2007
- Microsoft Project 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 4.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 4.1a
- Microsoft Project 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 3.0a
- Microsoft Project 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 1.1 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Project 3.0 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Project 4.0 for Macintosh
This article was previously published under Q36561
Project for Windows lets you choose from the following four filtering criteria when defining filters:
Field Name is the name of the field to filter on. The choices are any of the Task or Resource fields.
Test is the logical operator that will be applied to the field. Test choices are Equal, Not Equal, Greater, Gtr or Equal, Less, Less or Equal, Within, Not Within, Contain, and Doesn't Contain. Within indicates a range (between and includes range). Contain indicates a submatch.
Value is the value to test the field against. If the test is Within or Not Within, two values should be entered. If the test is Contain or Not Contain, the value should be a string.
Operator indicates whether the filtering criteria should be And or Or. If And is the operator, ALL filtered records must meet the criteria. If Or is the operator, all filtered records must meet one of the Or criteria.
Additional query words: 1.00 3.00
Keywords: kbinfo kbother KB36561