Microsoft KB Archive/34287
Article ID: 34287
Article Last Modified on 11/21/2006
This article was previously published under Q34287
The following is a list of the resources that you will find in your source and application when using Resedit. This information was taken from the README file on the QuickBasic Version 1.00 distribution disks.
Resources Stored in Your Source
- The DITL 128, DLOG 128, and STR 128 resources are for the "About Application..." dialog box in the Apple menu.
- MBCO 0 -- compiler options
- MBAN 0 -- compiled application name
- MBPN -- File path name
- MBUI -- MBUI resources are created when you use Set Info for a new word.
- MBLC, MBPC -- If you put MBLC or MBPC resources in the resource fork of your source file, and the "Copy MBLCs and MBPCs" switch is enabled, they will be automatically copied to the application each time it compiles. A LIBRARY statement in your program is not required.
Resources Stored in Your Application
BNDL -- application and document icon support
CODE -- application code
DITL -- 128 About
DLOG -- 128 About
FREF -- application and document icon support
ICN# -- sample application and document icons
MBAV -- application version (used to verify run time)
MBCB -- "signature" resource (application and document icon support)
MBCI -- compiler information
MBLC -- library code resources
MBPC -- pure code resources
MBPN -- File path name
MBRL -- 0 (binary), 1 (decimal), or 2 (68881) run time support code.
PREC 0 -- LPT1:PROMPT page sizes
SIZE -1 -- MultiFinder information
STR 128 -- About 93xx run time path and file names
Additional query words: MQuickB readme