Microsoft KB Archive/256558
Article ID: 256558
Article Last Modified on 2/21/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q256558
When you use Microsoft Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with a version of Microsoft Internet Explorer earlier than 5.0, the text colors for several areas, like the post form, contact form, and so on, are not hard-coded and follow the colors set by the user. The following are examples where colors are not hard-coded:
- Mailbox: The number after a folder that indicates how many unread messages there are in that folder.
- Post form and Post Reply form: The Posted To field.
- Conversation and Close Message For: The Close button text.
- Mail folder - View By Sender: The sender name.
- Contact form: Almost all field labels.
- Contacts folder - View By Company: The company name.
- Contacts folder - View By Location: The location name.
- Appointment form: The Close button text.
- Calendar folder: Days of week for the calendar in the right frame.
- Options page: Almost all text.
- New Folder page: Text strings.
- Rename Folder page: Text string.
- Information and error messages (in yellow).
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server.
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB256558