In Microsoft Excel, to create an X-Y plot with more than one set of Y values, do the following:
- Arrange the information on the worksheet so that the single X-values column is to the left of any number of series of Y-values in different columns.
- Place series names above each of the Y-values columns, but leave the cell above the one X-values column blank.
- Select the first (blank) cell of the X-values column through the last cell in the last column of Y-values.
- From the File menu, choose New and select Chart.
- From the Gallery menu, choose Scatter, select a type of scatter chart, and click OK.