Microsoft KB Archive/255555
Article ID: 255555
Article Last Modified on 10/9/2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q255555
This article explains how to adjust the Outlook Calendar to show the time in hourly and sub-hourly intervals.
To change the Outlook Calendar Day view to different hourly intervals, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook, and click the Calendar folder in the Folder List.
- On the View menu, point to Current View, and then click Day/Week/Month view.
- On the View menu, click Day.
Once the Day view is displayed, a column appears, along the left side, that shows the hours of the day. By default the interval is set to 30 minutes.
- Right-click anywhere on the hours of the day column and, on the shortcut menu, click the hourly interval you want.
Additional query words: OL2K
Keywords: kbhowto kbinfo KB255555