Microsoft KB Archive/254413
Article ID: 254413
Article Last Modified on 10/29/2007
- Microsoft MapPoint 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MapPoint 2001 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with Connected Services
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2001 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q254413
When you add shading to a map that contains pushpins in Microsoft Streets and Trips, any pushpins on the map are no longer visible in the area of the map that is shaded.
To reveal the pushpins, remove the shading from the area of the map in which the pushpins are located.
To prevent this issue from occurring, add shading to the map before you place the pushpins on the map.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Streets and Trips 2001.
Additional query words: st2001 auto-map amap invisible shades
Keywords: kbbug kbdisplay kbfaq kbpending KB254413