Microsoft KB Archive/253835
Article ID: 253835
Article Last Modified on 3/29/2000
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q253835
This article describes how to enable or disable Microsoft Word as your default e-mail editor in Outlook 98.
To use Word as your e-mail editor, you must have at least 16 megabytes (MB) of available memory.
To check your available memory:
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Outlook.
- Click System Info.
- In the System Information window, click the System Summary folder.
You will see Total Physical Memory Available in the right pane.
To enable or disable Word as your default e-mail editor:
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.
- Click to select or click to clear the Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages check box.
Additional query words: OL98
Keywords: kbhowto kbinfo KB253835