Microsoft KB Archive/253677
Article ID: 253677
Article Last Modified on 8/19/2005
- Microsoft Windows CE Toolkit for Visual Basic 6.0
This article was previously published under Q253677
When using the Replace method of the ImageList control, a Windows CE Toolkit for Visual Basic (VBCE) application may unexpectedly terminate. No errors are raised when the termination occurs. This problem only occurs when the application is run on the remote device.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
This behavior only occurs in the Windows CE Platform.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Create a new Windows CE Project in Visual Basic. Form1 is created by default.
- From the Project menu, choose Components, and then add the Microsoft CE ImageList Control 6.0 to the project.
- Add an ImageList control to Form1.
Add the following code behind Form1:
Private Sub Form_Click() Dim i as Integer ImageList1.Add "\windows\pyramid.bmp" For i = 1 To 100 ImageList1.Replace 0, "\windows\tiles.bmp" Next i End Sub
- Press the F5 key to run the program.
- Click on Form1. Notice that Form1 disappears.
Additional query words: wince vbce vbce6
Keywords: kbbug kbtoolkit kbpending KB253677