Microsoft KB Archive/253649
Article ID: 253649
Article Last Modified on 2/22/2007
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Server Extensions
This article was previously published under Q253649
When you use the Server Extensions Administrator (Fpmmc.msc), and you right-click FrontPage Server Extensions in the left pane of the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) and then click Help on the shortcut menu, Help is not displayed.
Use the Help menu on the menu bar instead:
- Click Help Topics on the Help menu.
- In the MMC Help dialog box, on the Contents tab, click FrontPage Server Extensions.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Server Extensions Administrator (which starts the FPMMC).
- In the FPMMC, right-click FrontPage Server Extensions, and then click Help.
NOTE: The console file for the Server Extensions Administrator, Fpmmc.msc, is located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\40\Bin folder.
Additional query words: iis 5 fpse windows 2000 microsoft management console bug akz
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB253649