Microsoft KB Archive/253320
Article ID: 253320
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
This article was previously published under Q253320
When you display the Outlook calendar in the monthly view, today's date is not selected.
It takes six rows to display the entire month in the monthly view; the position of the current date is in the last row, and you selected Compress Weekend Days.
Choose one of the following methods.
- On the View menu, point to Go To, and then click Go to Today, or click the Go to Today button on the toolbar. -or-
- Click to clear the Compress Weekend Days check box in the Other Settings of Customize Current View.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Additional query words: OL2K 31st incorrect
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB253320