Microsoft KB Archive/251156
Article ID: 251156
Article Last Modified on 12/23/2004
- Microsoft IntelliType 1.0
- Microsoft IntelliType 1.1
- Microsoft IntelliType 2.0
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 1.1
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 1.2
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 5.2
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 2.1
This article was previously published under Q251156
When you attempt to open the Microsoft Healthy Computing Guide, you may receive a message stating that you need Netscape.exe to open the file.
This behavior can occur if you uninstalled Netscape Communicator.
NOTE: The Healthy Computing Guide uses browser technology. After you remove Netscape Communicator, the Healthy Computing Guide is no longer associated with a browser.
To resolve this issue, reinstall the Microsoft IntelliType Pro software:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Double-click Microsoft IntelliType Pro.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall the IntelliType Pro software.
- Restart the computer.
- Insert the IntelliType Pro CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then follow the instructions on the screen to install the IntelliType Pro software.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Additional query words: intelli type
Keywords: kb3rdparty kbfix kbhardware kbprb KB251156